FPGA designs are more complex than ever and employ more third-party IP than ever
before. These IP blocks include such functionality as Embedded Processors, Gigabit
Ethernet, PCIe, USB, High Speed Memory Interfaces and DSP.
These designs require optimal coding techniques, floor planning, pin placement and timing
closure to be successful.
DesignLinx Hardware Solutions is a team of experienced FPGA design
engineers, many of whom have been involved with FPGAs since their
inception. This fact enables us to be the premier FPGA service provider.
We are committed to enabling you to achieve the results you need to be
successful with your FPGA or CPLD design. Our team of engineers will help
you reach production faster with less risk - all at competitive rates. The
result is faster time-to-market, lower production costs and a competitive
edge for you and your company.
DesignLinx provides Senior FPGA Consultants who plug-in to your team.
We are a licensed and fully insured services provider. Opportunities to discuss
your design needs are welcome.
- Design support for Altera, Lattice, Tabula and Xilinx
- Embedded Processing – Nios, MicroBlaze, ARM and PPC
- Memory Interfaces – DDR2, DDR3, LPDDR, NAND, NOR
- High Speed Serial I/O
- Simulation/Verification/Lab Debug
- Pin Placement
- Timing Closure
- Design Migration
- PCB Place & Route
- On-demand and Onsite engineering support
- Increased designer productivity through proven design methodologies and best practices
- Faster time-to-market
- Lower overall product costs